Quilted down jacket
- Free delivery on orders over $499.00
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This season, quilted jackets aren't simply practical, they're on trend too. Made from a slightly shiny fabric, Kirsten's version is padded with feather and down for a sumptuous, cosy feel. Wear with the hood up to keep out chills, removing it for a more streamlined look.
- Slightly shiny woven fabric, filled with feather and down, lined
- Long sleeves
- Closes with zip and extra button strip
- Removable hood
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a DE size is .
Outer fabric: 100% polyester | Filling: 80% down, 20% feathers | Lining: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Down: genuine down feathers come from ducks or geese. Down feathers insulate extremely well and help retain warmth which is why they are often used to make winter and ski clothing.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.